Please read these Terms and Conditions before using our service or booking through www.deeplovepicnics.com website, Social media sites and general telephone bookings.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all who use our Deep Love Picnics service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to the Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not book or access the Service of Deep Love Picnics.
- No booking will be held without payment of the $100 non- refundable booking fee.
- We source all food platters and beverages from other local businesses which are subject to availability.
- Full payment is required 5 days prior to the date of event.
- No picnics will be set up until full payment has been received.
- All the picnic equipment belongs to Deep Love Picnics, and is to be returned in the same condition as you found it. Any loss or damage to the equipment will be charged for accordingly. Stains to linen and equipment will be cleaned accordingly and may result in dry cleaning or professional cleaning charges.
- Due to the ever changing weather in Queensland, please give us a call in the event of wet weather conditions so that we can discuss rescheduling your picnic or change of location with you. In the event of poor weather conditions we will do our best to accommodate and move your picnic to an area within suitable distance of the original chosen area.
- If you wish to reschedule due to other circumstances, we will require a minimum of 48 hours notice. Any cancellations will result in your $100 booking fee being forfeited or for larger events the costs of food, beverages and extra outsourced expenses. The remainder will be refunded to you within 7 business days.
- A travel fee will apply for locations that are outside of the Sunshine Coast.
- We reserve the right to use all photographs taken of the picnic prior to you arriving and after you have finished using our service. Photographs are copyright to Deep Love Picnics and permission must be sought prior to using them.
Deep Love Picnics is not responsible for your alcohol consumption. Liquor Act 1992: It is against the law to sell or supply gift baskets containing alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.